Dr. Timothy Goodson MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

October 17th, 2016
Prompt and excellent bedside manners. Spends sufficient time with me. Would certainly refer him to friends. He accurately diagnosed my problem and took corrective measures. He also did successful surgery on my wife.

August 22nd, 2016
Went to him because he did my husbands vasectomy which was easy peasy with no problems. Don't go to him if your female!! Especially if your a "tough case" or dealing with interstitial cystitis. I wasted ALOT of time going back to see him. Never helped me and totally brushed me off!! Like all doctors today, he didn't have the time to take with me as there are 4 patients scheduled for each 15-30 minute increments. Our healthcare system is a waste of time for the patients! But I digress. If your a male with a simple problem, go to him. If your a female, don't!! I'm still searching for a decent urologist in LR ☹️

March 14th, 2016
Buyer Beware
Poor lack of communication, very condescending. I've had 5 surgeries and he still wants to do more.... Totally misdiagnosed the initial surgery!

August 25th, 2013
Very Arrogant
Was not responsive or sensitive to my concerns. Did not seem genuinely concerned with my well being. I did not trust his diagnosis and got a second opinion which differed greatly from his.

July 10th, 2013
Saved My Father!
My father went to Dr Goodson for problems urinating. Dr Goodson took time and listened to my father and realized there was a larger problem... Cancer!!! Dr Goodson treated my father and he is now cancer free! Dr Goodson even gave dad his cell phone number! Great doctor and great man!

November 6th, 2012
Ellen M.
I had a very good experience with Dr. Goodson, he was kind, attentive and very professional. The entire staff was excellent. People generally only voice their opinions when they have something negative to say. I had a completely positive experience with this office.

May 16th, 2012
Too confident!!
Just found out that my kidney has been totally blocked off with a 9 mm by 7 mm kidney stone for 8 months. He did 2 lipotrypsys on me and told me he broke stone up. After the second lipotrypsy had lots of pain staff was rude and said it was the stint. He took stint out 5 days early and said kidney stone was gone. Let his office and had to go straight to ER. They had to put another stint on that day because I have hydronepherosis (swelled kidney due to be blocked by huge kidney stone). Praying I dont lose my kidney due to Dr. Goodson's total neglet!!

March 14th, 2011
Too much ego !
Wont let you say what is on your mind, looks at chart and gets you out of the room as soon as possible. Does not make you feel important as a patient.A jerk, I'm done with this guy !

February 27th, 2017