Obstetricians & Gynecologists
1001 N Waldrop Dr
Ste 815
Arlington, TX 76012
817-792-2000
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
 |  He's the best!!!  |  show details
by Precious on Dec 23rd, 2013

Dr. Gorski is the best doctor ever and I strongly advise women to have him as there doctor. Hes amazing he knows Exactly what hes doing and most of all he cares!! Even though I had two kids prior to seeing Gorski every pregnancy is different and he really took his time with me and trust me I was hard to deal it!!! Hes amazing and if anyone is reading this review looking for an obgyn, trust me Dr. Gorski is the right pick. He cares!!!

|  Knowledgable and makes good judgement calls  |  show details
by April Christianson on May 20th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Gorski for the last 6 years and have been pleased with the service given. He has had the same nurse the whole time, Lisa has always been courteous and she is a hard worker and very thourough. Dr. Gorski delivered all 3 of my children at AMH and if it had not been for his good judgement. Knowledge and instinct I may have lost 2 of them. After being induced at 37 weeks my first child was delivered with his cord wrapped around his neck twice and he also induced me with my 3rd child at 38 weeks, another good call because upon delivery we discovered her umbilical cord was unusually long and was tied in a perfect knot! Very rare but if he had not made the right decisions it would have cost my children their lives, so I am forever grateful. He will make the right decision regardless of who it upsets and that is not common. I completely recommend dr. Gorski. Also, one thing I noted was that the nurses at the hospital had very good things to say about him, just gave me that extra bit of reassurance.

May 11th, 2013

I cannot give any positive praise for this doctor. At my appointment I told him I was having severe cramping and bleeding and he told me this was normal and sent me home. I ended up having to be admitted to the er two days later and was told I had a ruptured ectopic pregnancy. I had to have emergency surgery and lost not only the pregnancy but my entire fallopian tube. He was unsympathetic and denied that I told him I was cramping and bleeding at my visit. I found out later that had he listened to me and done a sonagram at my visit it would have shown the ectopic pregnancy and my tube could have been saved. I would still have lost the baby, but I would have my tube. After the surgery he was incredibly rude and cold. I should have filed a lawsuit but was in too much grief over miscarriage and surgery. The man should not be a doctor and completely neglected my care. Horrible doctor who has caused me years of grief. Should have his license revoked.

|  This doctor really cares!  |  show details
by Mary Ann Stevens on Feb 2nd, 2013

Bottom line: This doctor really cares about the patient FIRST and doing what's BEST for HER, rather than what the "status quo" might be or what the insurance companies would prefer. He is a Harvard graduate & keeps up with all the latest advancements in medicine (and he will quickly shoot down the latest gimmicks & con-jobs in medicine too, while sincerely explaining why it isn't in the best interest for you or your baby . . . now who does *that* these days when there's money to be made in doing otherwise??) I don't know if he's a bad "employer" as some of these complaints suggest (probably from people he's had to let go due to their poor reviews), but he does seem to do a good job in keeping proficient office staff in the front office (that's somewhat rare these days as well). Bottom line: Dr. Timothy Gorski cares about the PATIENT first & is always willing LISTEN, DISCUSS, & EXPLAIN. This is QUALITY care.

Jan 28th, 2013

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR! He is very insensitive and is not up to date with his facts at all. He did not realize that I too am a Doctor because apparently he didn't read through my file prior to meeting me. He talked to me as if I was stupid, not realizing that in fact, I know more about the condition he was talking about more than he does. He was very condescending and wouldn't even address the reason for the visit, instead he kept trying to get me to do an unnecessary surgery. I cried for 30 minutes after my visit with him because he was so cruel and insensitive. He should NOT be a doctor!!

|  Great Doc  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2011

He is such a good obgyn. He delivered my baby and made the right decisions about delivering her early since I had preeclampsia. I always feel treated right there. I've been to other docs but I always keep him because he makes me feel very comfortable.

|  BEST OBGYN BY FAR  |  show details
by JulieRobertson at Citysearch on May 9th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr. Timothy N Gorski - BEST OBGYN ever! This doctor knows his stuff!!! VERY knowledgable, friendly, has the patient`s best care in mind. Dr. Tim is the kind of DOCTOR you want . . . he`s not just about his practice & making money from appointments! He CARES about the PATIENT first ....and he has the knowledge & expertise ...whatta combination! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

|  BEST OBGYN BY FAR  |  show details
by JulieRobertson at Citysearch on May 9th, 2011 on citysearch.com

May 8th, 2011

I have know Dr. Gorski for many years as a friend. He has always exhibited the highest level of moral principles and personal integrity. I don't know how the person who mentioned that Dr. Gorski is an atheist found this out or knows it as a fact, since Dr. Gorski keeps his personal beliefs out of his professional life. I suspect the negative reviews are based solely on the reviewers' bigotry and are intended to harm Dr. Gorski simply for having philosophical views with which the reviewers' disagree. This calls into question the validity of any other "complaint" they have.

|  Horrible  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2010

He is an atheist and makes you feel very uncomfortable. He gives out expired medications. and his office is disgusting. I dont see how he practices medicice out of such a filthy place.

|  Wost OBGYN and Employer  |  show details
by BonnieNClyde at Citysearch on Aug 26th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I would never recommend anyone to see him as a patient or to be employed by him. He lies to patients and tries to rip medicaid off at any chance he gets. He does not pay employees for all of their time. He is not hipaa complient and if OSHA walked in his door they would shut him down..... Worst employer ever. He lies to get what ever he wants and makes his employees lie for him because they are in fear for their jobs.....

Jun 10th, 2010

Their is a break down in communication between Dr.Gorski and his office staff. overall he is a good doctor, but it's frustrating when they tell you one thing and he tells you something different.

|  MS. ALMA (TSUNAMI) LANGSTON  |  show details
by Ms. Alma (Tsunami) Langston on Mar 19th, 2010

I've been with him for 15 years! As a difficult pregnancy to every female problem you can name! He's at the top of 21st Century OB/GYN medicine.