Timothy Gorski MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Arlington, TX

• Good
  • Bad

May 30th, 2017
Worst doctor ever would not recommend

October 28th, 2016
Dr Gorski saved my babies
I owe both of my boys' lives to Dr Gorski. Harrison was an emergency c-section and would have died if Dr Gorski hadn't sprung into action and Edison had the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck twice. There are no words to adequately express my profound gratitude for everything he did for my boys. They are both in college now and I will never forget what Dr Gorski did for us. Thank you!

July 21st, 2015
Best Ob/Gyn
I liked that he answered my questions, knew what was wrong and made a difficult experience go as well as possible. Lisa is an asset to his office too.

October 24th, 2014
Horrible physician and should not be practicing medicine. I presented to his office with sharp pains and heavy vaginal bleeding. He said a sonogram wasn't necessary and there was nothing to worry about and sent me home. A few days later I could not even stand up because I was in so much pain and vomiting. I went back to his office and again,he would not do a sonogram. He told me I needed to go next door to the ER and didnt even offer to bring a wheelchair. I ended up collapsing in the hall and another doctor's office had to bring me a wheelchair. The ER discovered I had had an ectopic pregnancy and my tube had ruptured. I needed emergency surgery and dr. Gorski did the surgery. I ended up losing my fallopian tube and had complications from the surgery which left me unable to urinate for several days and I had to get a catheter placed. At my follow up visit dr. Gorski laughed and said a catheter was h ardley necessary. He was rude and arrogant and offered no sympathy. Now, years later I am infertile and doctors have told me it is due to the loss of my tube and horrible surgery. He should not be practicing Medicine and had he listened to me and done the sonogram when I first presented with symptoms he would have discovered the ectopic pregnancy and I could have gotten medications which would have saved my tube and helped me avoid a painful surgery. He is too arrogant to listen to his patients and should not be practicing medicine.

December 23rd, 2013
He's the best!!!
Dr. Gorski is the best doctor ever and I strongly advise women to have him as there doctor. Hes amazing he knows Exactly what hes doing and most of all he cares!! Even though I had two kids prior to seeing Gorski every pregnancy is different and he really took his time with me and trust me I was hard to deal it!!! Hes amazing and if anyone is reading this review looking for an obgyn, trust me Dr. Gorski is the right pick. He cares!!!

May 20th, 2013
Knowledgable and makes good judgement calls
I have been seeing Dr. Gorski for the last 6 years and have been pleased with the service given. He has had the same nurse the whole time, Lisa has always been courteous and she is a hard worker and very thourough. Dr. Gorski delivered all 3 of my children at AMH and if it had not been for his good judgement. Knowledge and instinct I may have lost 2 of them. After being induced at 37 weeks my first child was delivered with his cord wrapped around his neck twice and he also induced me with my 3rd child at 38 weeks, another good call because upon delivery we discovered her umbilical cord was unusually long and was tied in a perfect knot! Very rare but if he had not made the right decisions it would have cost my children their lives, so I am forever grateful. He will make the right decision regardless of who it upsets and that is not common. I completely recommend dr. Gorski. Also, one thing I noted was that the nurses at the hospital had very good things to say about him, just gave me that extra bit of reassurance.

May 12th, 2013
I cannot give any positive praise for this doctor. At my appointment I told him I was having severe cramping and bleeding and he told me this was normal and sent me home. I ended up having to be admitted to the er two days later and was told I had a ruptured ectopic pregnancy. I had to have emergency surgery and lost not only the pregnancy but my entire fallopian tube. He was unsympathetic and denied that I told him I was cramping and bleeding at my visit. I found out later that had he listened to me and done a sonagram at my visit it would have shown the ectopic pregnancy and my tube could have been saved. I would still have lost the baby, but I would have my tube. After the surgery he was incredibly rude and cold. I should have filed a lawsuit but was in too much grief over miscarriage and surgery. The man should not be a doctor and completely neglected my care. Horrible doctor who has caused me years of grief. Should have his license revoked.

February 2nd, 2013
This doctor really cares!
Bottom line: This doctor really cares about the patient FIRST and doing what's BEST for HER, rather than what the "status quo" might be or what the insurance companies would prefer. He is a Harvard graduate & keeps up with all the latest advancements in medicine (and he will quickly shoot down the latest gimmicks & con-jobs in medicine too, while sincerely explaining why it isn't in the best interest for you or your baby . . . now who does *that* these days when there's money to be made in doing otherwise??) I don't know if he's a bad "employer" as some of these complaints suggest (probably from people he's had to let go due to their poor reviews), but he does seem to do a good job in keeping proficient office staff in the front office (that's somewhat rare these days as well). Bottom line: Dr. Timothy Gorski cares about the PATIENT first & is always willing LISTEN, DISCUSS, & EXPLAIN. This is QUALITY care.

January 28th, 2013
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR! He is very insensitive and is not up to date with his facts at all. He did not realize that I too am a Doctor because apparently he didn't read through my file prior to meeting me. He talked to me as if I was stupid, not realizing that in fact, I know more about the condition he was talking about more than he does. He was very condescending and wouldn't even address the reason for the visit, instead he kept trying to get me to do an unnecessary surgery. I cried for 30 minutes after my visit with him because he was so cruel and insensitive. He should NOT be a doctor!!

September 12th, 2012
Wonderful
This is the doctor that delivered my son, 7 years ago and my new baby girl 2 months ago. There were major complications with my first, he saved both o ...

June 17th, 2011
Great Doc
He is such a good obgyn. He delivered my baby and made the right decisions about delivering her early since I had preeclampsia. I always feel treated right there. I've been to other docs but I always keep him because he makes me feel very comfortable.

May 9th, 2011