A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Graven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Graven is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Graven graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Graven has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy G Graven DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy G. Graven practice?
- Dr. Timothy Graven has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Graven practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wentzville, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO.
See Wentzville Orthopedic Surgeons.