Dr. Timothy Gray DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

January 24th, 2012
What a great office
Doctor Gray's office is very professional, and the nursing staff takes great care of me and my family

June 18th, 2010
I've been seeing Dr. Gray for about 4 years now. Every time I call for an appt they see me right away, usually the same day. All my questions are answered right away and they are very thorough. Even the most embarrassing things are treated with kindness and consideration. Both the nurse practitioners that I have seen are awesome and all the support staff are great. I would have no misgivings recommending this provider to others as I'm sure they would be treated just as I have been.

November 1st, 2009
I was VERY happy with the care I was receiving from Dr. Gray and his staff. Today however, each of my family members who are patients of Dr. Gray's got letters in the mail stating we are not compatible patients for him.....even though we've been going there for several years. Disappointing and quite confusing to say the least.

September 24th, 2009
Best Doctor in Forest Grove area.
Unfortunately for me, I have had some really uncaring, uninformed, and apathetic doctors in my day. I can honestly say that Dr. Gray has restored my faith in the profession. He is the first doctor I've ever had that combines a perfect bedside manner with an intelligent and up-to-date understanding of a variety of medical concerns and diagnoses. I couldn't be happier with him.