A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Greco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Greco, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Greco, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Facelift Rhytidoplasty
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Injectable Fillers
- Laser Surgery
- Nose Job Rhinoplasty
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Greco graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greco has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Mark Greco MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Greco practice?
- Dr. Timothy Greco has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Greco practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Surgery near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Otolaryngologists, Bala Cynwyd Plastic Surgeons, and Bala Cynwyd Surgeons.