Plastic Surgeon
2 Bala Plaza
Suite PL-15
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
(610) 664-8830
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

• Currently 3.1944444444444 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
by Martha on Mar 30th, 2014

From my initial appointment until a few weeks post op, my experience with Dr. Greco and his support staff has been excellent. I never waited more than 5 minutes before being seen. All procedures and options as well as cost were discussed in detail and answered to my satisfaction. Dr. Greco spent a great deal of time taking digital photos and enhancing them with his magic stylus, which enabled me to visualize results. Surgery went smooth and in a timely manner. The entire staff was always attentive to my needs. After surgery, Dr. Greco called daily for about 5 days to ensure I had no questions or problems. The surgical results were great. No more bags under and my eyes and upper eyelids were also modified to remedy droopiness. I would recommend this physician and his practice highly.

|  Best Christmas  |  show details
by Irene Kozlowski on Dec 31st, 2013

Date of surgery 12/03/2013 After much research and meetings with Doctors, I was so glad I decided on Dr. T Greco. He did an amazing job. The procedures I had done were: laser resurfacing, blepharoplasty (upper and lower lids), and a brow lift. By Christmas I looked beautiful. It was the best Christmas present I could ever give myself. Dr. Greco and his staff followed up surgery with daily phone calls(even on Sunday) to see how I was progressing. I would highly recommend Dr. T. Greco to all of my family and friends. Thanks again Dr. Greco and staff Irene K

|  An easy fix  |  show details
by CJ on Dec 14th, 2013

Recently I had a blepharoplasty with CO2 laser performed by Dr. Greco. What a breeze. They explained the procedure to me without color coding the recovery. It was a simple, painless surgery with 2 weeks downtime. The results were just was I was looking for, a completely natural look. No surprised face whatsoever!! Since I live out of town, I spent my recovery night in a hotel. He came in that evening to check on me and continued to call me there after. I certainly felt that he truly cares about his patients, not the typical "surgeon" mentality. A kindhearted soul with a wonderful gift to give you a refreshed look. How awesome!

|  Fabulous!  |  show details
by Christine C. on Oct 8th, 2013

Fabulous doctor, fabulous staff, fabulous experience! Dr. Greco and his staff are truly professionals in every sense of the word. Top notch skills and excellent beside manner.....I could not be more pleased with my Rhinoplasty results, I recommend Dr. Greco every chance I get!

|  Awesome experience  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2013

I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Greco and his staff. As a patient, I felt genuine care throughout all my visits...especially those during and following my rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Greco successfully got rid of my "hump" and I could not be any happier with the results! I like my nose now even better than the picture of what he showed me it was going to look like! He totally exceeded my expectations. He is a compassionate man and I have referred him to a few of my friends already. So happy!

|  Thinking of Rhinoplasty- you won't regret going with Dr. Greco  |  show details
by Karen S, on Aug 26th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Greco’s staff was nothing short of amazing. Not only is his staff down to earth and kind, they are also very knowledgeable and leave you with no questions or concerns. During my consultation with Dr. Greco, he was very patient and took the time to listen to my wants and concerns. He showed me the example of what my nose would look like after surgery and although I was very pleased, the final outcome of my nose was everything I hoped for and more- it looks perfect! Dr. Greco does such an amazing job and has such a great talent. He has excellent bed side manner. He called me every day after surgery, even on Saturday and Sunday, to make sure I had no questions and was feeling well. His team takes great care of you before, during and after surgery, I look forward to seeing Dr. Greco and his team for my follow-up appointments. Overall, my experience was very pleasant. I would recommend Dr. Greco to all my family and friends- I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

|  Highest Recommendation  |  show details
by Sandra A. on Jun 21st, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Greco by a very close friend who gave him an outstanding recommendation. I would like to do the same. I found the staff to be extremely attentive, responsive and professional. Dr. Greco was calm and reassuring and I couldn't be happier with the results. His follow-up care after surgery was fantastic. He is a skilled surgeon and I would highly recommend him.

|  Poor Staff  |  show details
by upper bleph on Jun 12th, 2013

Dr. Greco is beyond what I thought he would be. He cares about his patients and is not just about the money. The only problem is his staff. It seems that they are more worried about their personal life and gossiping about each other then helping the patients. I had a blonde girl at the front desk tell me what kind of fillers I can get done and what Dr. Greco would do as though she was the Doctor. The woman Lori who did my consultation cared more about what she got done to her face and rubbing it in my face that Dr. Greco is the best then even listing to what I was asking her. She seemed annoyed and really that she was B-S-ing the whole thing It seems she lucked into this job. Dr. Greco is a wonderful man but his front desk staff need to go. Neither Martha nor Lori seem to care about anything but themselves. MY friends get the same feeling when were in there. I actually heard them talk about a patient who was not happy with her result and them saying quote "well she lookes way better then before what does she want" There is a high turn over in this office and I can bet they are the reason. DR GRECO GET A NEW STAFF AND BE THE OFFICE YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE!

|  Rhinoplasty revision  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2013

Dr. Greco listened to exactly what I wanted to have changed and did that. He took his time explaining the procedure. He called constantly after the surgery to follow-up. He has a great bedside: warm, genuine.

by Carolyn T. on Feb 20th, 2013

I had eyelid surgery performed by Dr. Greco and I am extremely pleased with the results. The staff at Dr. Greco's office were wonderful always kind and courteous. I have never waited in the waiting room more than 5 minutes. Dr. Greco never tried to talk me into anything other than what I wanted. The follow up to my procedure was very thorough and I would recommend Dr. Greco to my family and friends.

by Linda on Feb 15th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Greco and his staff was wonderful!! Along with being a brilliant cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Greco was kind, compassionate and caring. His staff was willing to answer all my questions and meet my needs. Because I am so pleased with the results (eyelid and lazer procedures), I am referring my daughter to Dr. Greco.

Sep 29th, 2012

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Greco and his staff. My surgery (eyelid) had great results. His staff made me, as well as my friend who took me in for my surgery, feel comfortable.I highly recommend him.

|  Christina Werremeyer  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

My rhinoplasty experience with Dr. Greco and his staff is everything I had hoped for and expected. The office is beautiful and Dr. Greco treated me more as a good friend rather than a patient throughout the entire process. I could not have been more thrilled with the results of my new nose. I highly recommend Dr. Greco to anyone contemplating facial plastic surgery.

|  Wonderful work!  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

I first visited Dr. Greco prior to my wedding and his wonderful work helped me to feel revitalized and fresh-faced on my big day. When I received the wedding photos I was delighted with what I saw; having Dr. Greco as your plastic surgeon means you needn't worry about looking "done" or over-botoxed. He is an expert at enhancing features in natural way and erasing fine lines associated with age. Since my first visit, I have been a regular client, receiving botox and fillers, and am consistently pleased with the results. An added bonus of visiting Dr. Greco is his excellent staff; they are friendly, highly professional and devoted to helping you feel confident in your skin.

|  wonderful experience  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

Dr. Greco is the doctor's doctor for plastic surgery of the face. My procedures took two days and I am completely thrilled with the results. I would recommend him to anyone as he is very caring, professional, and skilled as a surgeon. His staff reflects his professionalism and warmth.

|  a dr. who cares  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2011

Dr greco is a caring man and today especially I realized how caring he is. Dr. greco has done surgery on me and his follow up care was awesome. I felt as if him and his staff really cared. Follow up calls and appointments were made to keep up with my healing process. Whatever needed done after surgery was done at no extra cost. As for todays revolation. I went in for botox and he said,"NO,I didn't need it". A man who takes pride in his work and does not let you walk out of his office looking crazy just so he can make a dollar. Dr. Greco is a good man I recommend if you need a boost or maybe you had an accident that may have left a scar whatever your needs stop in say Hi and let him give you his evaluation. Well worth the visit.

|  A good man  |  show details
by gina gatta at Citysearch on Nov 29th, 2011 on citysearch.com

AWESOME, CARING, A GOOD MAN. I WAS READING THE OTHER REVIEWS. WHY YOU FEEL THE DR. MESSED UP ON YOUR SURGERY BUT YET YOU ARE WILLING TO GO BACK AND PAY HIM MORE TO CORRECT HIS MISTAKE . REALLY DR. GRECO DID EYE SURGERY ON ME IN SEPT. I RECIEVED FOLLOW UP PHONE CALLS FOR 4-5 DAYS . THEY MADE NUMEROUS FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENTS SO THE DR. COULD KEEP UP WITH MY HEALING PROCESS AND ANY PROBLEMS WERE ADDRESSED,FIXED AND YES, AT NO EXTRA COST. AS FOR THE DR. MAKING SUGGESTIONS YES HE DID AND WHEN I HAD A DIFFRENT OPINION HE WAS NOT OFFENDED AND ADDRESSED MY ONLY CONCERNS. TODAY I WENT IN FOR A 3 MONTH FOLLOW UP AND SOME BOTOX . THE DR. REMOVED A SMALL SIS ON THE EYE LID THAT FORMED IN THE CREASE AND THERE WAS NO CHARGE FOR THE 12 HR HE SPENT TO REMOVE IT. AS FOR THE BOTOX I WANTED HE SAID,\" NO I DID NOT NEED IT\". HE HAD A CHANCE TO MAKE MONEY ON ME AND DID NOT. HIS STAFF IS WONDERFUL THEY MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I `M FAMILY. DR GRECO IS A MAN OF GREAT CHARACTER AND TAKES PRIDE IN HIS WORK .I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO FREINDS, FAMILY AND YOU! STOP IN AND FORM YOUR OWN OPINION HE IS A GOOD MAN.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  He puts me at ease  |  show details
by Denise on Nov 28th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Greco for approx 5 years. I have recommended him to several friends including my Mother. I feel very confident in his skill set and knowledge about cosmetic procedures. He and his staff are very thorough with educating each patient so there are no surprises. It is extremely important to me to maintain a natural rested look as I have worked as an actress for the last 20yrs. I will continue to support his practice, as I trust him completely with the only face I've got! Denise :-)

|  Nose  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2011

Dr. Greco did a wonderful job on my nose. It was a difficult surgery to perform and the result was wonderful. He is the man to see for this procedure.

Jan 7th, 2011

I had a face lift preformed by Dr. Greco and I was extremely pleased with the results. It gave me confidence and after four years I still look good! Not only is Dr Greco an outsanding doctor, he is a caring, genuine person. People have to understand that he is a perfectionist and they have to get over the fact that he can be intense.

|  Did a GREAT Job  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2010

I can't explain how happy I am with my recent rhinoplasty. My nose looks great now and I'm not afraid to look in the mirror anymore. I have more pep in my step and I find myself being more social and not as reserved. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Greco. He cares, his follow-up is amazing. He called me the evening of my surgery and is willing to answer all of my questions. I will be returning for Botox to look even younger.

|  Exceptional Results  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2010

Friendly staff, exceptional professionalism by Dr. Greco and better than anticipated results. I would highly recommend Dr. Greco.

|  very unhappy patient  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2010

I was unhappy with my results and unhappy with Dr. Greco's attitude. Would not go back under any circumstances.

|  terrible results and terrible experience  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2010

My results were awful, the doctor weirded out on me. Would never ever go back!!!!!

|  snobby staff  |  show details
May 25th, 2010

Dr. Greco is good but his staff are a bunch of money hungry catty snobs.

|  Greco Timothy M Md does not care about what you want  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 11th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Sold me on a procedure I didn`t come in for. It didnt address the issue I came to him with. Then he didnt even get the procedure done righ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
by Unhappy on Sep 9th, 2009

This man has sold me on procedures that I didnt even come into correct. I tried to cancel the first procedure after reading the dangers of the product he wanted me to try. They then tried to sell me on a different product since they already had my money, rather than refunding it. I went for it, stupidly, and now the "corrections" he made that I didnt need that he has made have made the original problem worse. I wish I had read these reviews before hand. I have no choice but to go back to him to fix the mess, and he will charge me more for it.

|  dissapointed  |  show details
Jul 4th, 2009

I brought my almost 16 year old in for a consultation. Gave them $200.00 before we had the consult. He did not warn my daughter that what he was going to do to her nose would cause any pain. She felt pain and became scared and fainted. He didnt handle that very sympathetically at all. He did say he would not work on her, because of her anxiety . he also became defensive when I commented on a nose he had worked on ,in a photo he showed me. he also became annoyed that my cell phone rang once!!! He was not what I expected at all. I will not go back ever !!!

|  to much of a sales job  |  show details
by Doc T on May 10th, 2009

Dr Greco came highly recommended and his work might be very good...but as others have said,,,he and his staff are too much like salespeople. Unlike other surgeons he charges a very high consultation fee and tries to sell you a whole bunch of different procedures--beyond what you actually came in for--so that he can make more money. He has his staff meet you beforehand and immediately they start pointing out what's "wrong" with your face... I went to two other plastic surgeons who were just as qualified and who did not charge a heavy consultation fee and did not suggest that I needed a million other procedures...nuff said!

|  Not satisfied  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 16th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I had plastic surgery by this physician and he didn`t listen to what I wanted. He did what he wanted. A year and a half later, I still need ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Very keen to get you to sign up, then....  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2008

has no interest once he has your money. Did a terrible job. My nose is completely crooked. Insulted me in my first post-op visit telling me my nose was "really big." The second visit, they mixed up my chart and the nurse came at me with a needle full of botox. Never went back.

|  He lived up to his excellent reputation  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2008

Dr. Greco is an outstanding individual and surgeon...he was able to repair a problem that i had witha previous nasal procedure that every other surgeon that i have seen was scared to address.