Timothy Greco M.D.,, F.A.C.S. Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Bala Cynwyd, PA

• Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2017
A stellar production overall.
I was thoroughly impressed and downright surprised at the level of attentiveness. The office staff, the nurses and obviously the doctor were extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and discreet with every question and issue I had. When I was recovering from surgery Dr. Greco went on his family vacation, and called me EVERYDAY to check on me! You definitely dont get that kind of treatment everywhere. I will absolutely refer this establishment to every single person I know.

August 15th, 2017
Amazing
I would highly recommend Dr. Greco and his team , very professional and caring team.

July 31st, 2017
Extremely Satisfied!
I am so pleased with every part of this experience! Dr. Greco and his staff are very attentive, patient, knowledgeable and kind. The atmosphere in the office is warm and comfortable. I was kept informed every step of the way; there were no surprises. During the week after my surgery, Dr. Greco and Robyn contacted me daily to check on me. Even now, 6 weeks later, the staff is always available to answer my questions. Most importantly, I LOVE how I look! My results are exactly what I wanted!

July 28th, 2017
Great Doctor and Caring Staff
I always wanted to get my ears pinned back for more of a natural look, but I did not know who to go to or where to turn. After reviewing information on the Internet and after speaking with another doctor, I cam across Dr. Greco. I am extremely happy that I found Dr. Greco and his staff because they knew what I wanted, and listened carefully to my needs. He and his staff not only took the time to meet my needs, but also the results after were excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Greco!

July 28th, 2017
A positive life changing decision!
Having a big nose made me very insecure to be around other people to be very honest. Dr Greco made me feel extremely comfortable and I felt the trust I needed to make this big change . I was treated with such kindness and professionalism but most of all I felt secure . My results were amazing and it was the best decision I ever made . I wish I knew of Dr Greco earlier in my life .

July 21st, 2017
Beyond Expectations
My experience and results were beyond what I had hoped for. I have had previous plastic surgery experience, as well as experience with friends and family. My results with Dr. Greco were far superior. I would recommend Dr. Grecco and his staff without reservations. If you are considering plastic surgery you deserve the best and Dr. Greco is the very best! With sincere appreciation to Dr. Greco and his exemplary staff. K.

July 21st, 2017
beyond expectations!
I am familiar with plastic surgery from previous personal experience, and with the experience of friends and family. I have family members who live in Los Angeles and have had access to Hollywoods best surgeons. All that is to explain that I have seen it all, and Dr. Greco and his staff top them all! I can sincerely say that I recommend Dr. Greco without reservation, and with enthusiasm! If you are considering plastic surgery you owe it to yourself to avail yourself of the best! K.

July 14th, 2017
Philly's best cosmetic surgeon
Dr. Greco's warm and caring manner is eclipsed only by his professionalism and technical skill. I would highly recommend him to anyone that wants to update their looks!

July 13th, 2017
Did this for Me!
Dr. Greco and his staff have made, the long awaited decision, to see a plastic surgeon, a really glad I did it, ending! I could not have asked for more attention and results.

June 30th, 2017
Patient for over 10 years
I would not choose any other doctor or plastic surgeon for facial procedures. Dr. Greco being an ENT specialist on top of a facial cosmetic surgeon made me feel more than confident in his work! His years of experience speak volumes.

June 29th, 2017
Awesome experience!!
Had lower eye surgery. The experience was awesome!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Greco. He was awesome!!! CC

June 26th, 2017
Extremely talented surgeon & amazing customer service
Dr. Greco's patience and listening skills are matched by no one. He truly wants you to look the way YOU want to look... but at the same time he will respond from a medical/personal standpoint to ensure that the benefits outweigh the cost long term. Dr. Greco is extremely hands on! Any appointment you have pre-op, post-op, in office check-up, phone check ups, fillers, etc. Dr. Greco is always present. I have been to other doctors who pass most client services to a nurse or their staff. Dr. Greco is present and available at all times. Your face is too important not to go to someone who personalizes your care and is talented enough to create your vision. I go to Dr. Greco for all my facial needs and always will!