Dr. Timothy Greco MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Bala Cynwyd, PA

no change

April 27th, 2017
The Surgery changed my life - no exaggeration!!
Dr. Greco is the best! I'd wanted to have the blepharoplasty surgery for years but was nervous - but he came so highly recommended, I decided to go for it. And I'm so glad I did! My only regret is not doing it years before!

April 23rd, 2017
Wonderful Doctor!
Doctor Greco has incredible follow up. He called me almost every day after my procedure. I had a facelift 15 years ago from another doctor and was beginning to develop a softening of neck and chinline. I went to Dr. Greco and felt like he gave me exactly what I wanted and needed. I am happy with my outcome. The staff is very warm and welcoming.

April 18th, 2017
Excellent Care and Great Results
Dr. Greco was excellent with pre-op and post op care. His results were not only effective but very natural looking. He made my nose look well proportioned to my other features. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to any work on the face/neck. He went above and beyond with post-op care and responded very quickly to any question I had during recovery. He is the only doctor I would consider going to for facial work.

November 18th, 2016
Bad at filler beware
For so many people saying he is great, I tried him twice and had bad results both times. I only went back a second time because I thought I would give him a second chance since I heard good things. He overfilled my face and it looks awful.....Please be careful if you want filler. I would not recommend at all!

July 11th, 2016
Otoplasty Review
I had been wanting to get an otoplasty for about 10 years, I finally decided to go for it and chose Dr. Greco. Dr. Greco was ubelievably hands on before and after my surgery. My called me personally several times to check on my recovery. I had pain during the night one night and texted him late at night just to make sure everything was okay. He called me back within minutes and asked for specifics on what I was feeling. His staff are warm and friendly and make you feel like the only patient being serviced in the practice! I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Greco, my results are incredible and the customer service this practice provides is unbelievable. My whole family was in awe of how attentive they were. I am getting married in a year and cannot wait to wear my hair up for my wedding thanks to Dr. Greco's amazing work.

July 6th, 2016
Rhinoplasty pateint
Overall wonderful experience. The doctor was extremely knowledgeable and was very caring. I recently had rhinoplasty and the end result exceeded my expectations.

June 11th, 2016
The Best!
Dr Greco and his staff are incredibly knowledgable and skilled. I've been seeing Dr Greco for 10yrs and consider myself very fortunate for knowing him... I would always recommend him..

May 25th, 2016
What?!
I took a morning off of work to see Dr. Greco, and received two texts confirming my appointment - when I arrived, I was told he had been in Peru for the week, and that the texting service was contracted out so they didn't know he was away. Although his staff was apologetic, this is highly unprofessional system.

January 12th, 2016
lower face and neck lift
I am so happy with the wonderful genius of Dr. Greco who has rejuvenated my appearance. I had not even bothered to interview any other facial plastic surgeons, as I had heard so many good things about him through other medical professionals, as well as reviews by patients. His staff are all attentive and caring as well. Dr. Greco is meticulous about following up and will answer all questions and concerns with patience. I will continue to see him for small maintenance issues as long as I am able.

December 23rd, 2015
Beware beware over filled my face

December 22nd, 2015
Not as amazing as you think It's all about the money how much he can make

December 6th, 2015
Trust Dr. Greco for natural looking and beautiful results
Dr. Greco is an artist. His work is excellent, and best of all, very subtle. It's amazing what a small adjustment can make in your overall appearance. You can trust him to give you a natural and beautiful result, due to his skill and judgment.