Overall Review

3.9

July 11th, 2016
Otoplasty Review
I had been wanting to get an otoplasty for about 10 years, I finally decided to go for it and chose Dr. Greco. Dr. Greco was ubelievably hands on before and after my surgery. My called me personally several times to check on my recovery. I had pain during the night one night and texted him late at night just to make sure everything was okay. He called me back within minutes and asked for specifics on what I was feeling. His staff are warm and friendly and make you feel like the only patient being serviced in the practice! I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Greco, my results are incredible and the customer service this practice provides is unbelievable. My whole family was in awe of how attentive they were. I am getting married in a year and cannot wait to wear my hair up for my wedding thanks to Dr. Greco's amazing work.

July 6th, 2016
Rhinoplasty pateint
Overall wonderful experience. The doctor was extremely knowledgeable and was very caring. I recently had rhinoplasty and the end result exceeded my expectations.

June 11th, 2016
The Best!
Dr Greco and his staff are incredibly knowledgable and skilled. I've been seeing Dr Greco for 10yrs and consider myself very fortunate for knowing him... I would always recommend him..

May 25th, 2016
What?!
I took a morning off of work to see Dr. Greco, and received two texts confirming my appointment - when I arrived, I was told he had been in Peru for the week, and that the texting service was contracted out so they didn't know he was away. Although his staff was apologetic, this is highly unprofessional system.

January 12th, 2016
lower face and neck lift
I am so happy with the wonderful genius of Dr. Greco who has rejuvenated my appearance. I had not even bothered to interview any other facial plastic surgeons, as I had heard so many good things about him through other medical professionals, as well as reviews by patients. His staff are all attentive and caring as well. Dr. Greco is meticulous about following up and will answer all questions and concerns with patience. I will continue to see him for small maintenance issues as long as I am able.

December 23rd, 2015
Beware beware over filled my face

December 22nd, 2015
Not as amazing as you think It's all about the money how much he can make

December 6th, 2015
Trust Dr. Greco for natural looking and beautiful results
Dr. Greco is an artist. His work is excellent, and best of all, very subtle. It's amazing what a small adjustment can make in your overall appearance. You can trust him to give you a natural and beautiful result, due to his skill and judgment.

July 20th, 2015
Takes his patient's procedures very seriously and instills confidence.
Dr. Greco takes his patient's care seriously. His follow up to procedure is excellent. He makes sure you are happy with the results. He instills confidence in his skills. He wants his patients to be pleased and will do what he can to see that they are. His staff is very caring and very patient.

May 21st, 2015
Dr. Greco performed a lower face lift on me and I am thrilled with the results! He listened carefully to my concerns and corrected exactly what was bothering me about my looks. He and his staff answered all my questions and I knew what to expect before, during and after surgery. Dr. Greco is a perfectionist. The results of my surgery are better than I had hoped for. I look natural, there are no visible scars and I can see a jaw line that I have not seen since I was in my 20’s! The aftercare and follow-up is very through. Dr. Greco even called me over the weekend in case I had any questions or concerns and provided his personal cell phone number. I highly recommend Dr. Greco for facial cosmetic surgery.

March 30th, 2014
From my initial appointment until a few weeks post op, my experience with Dr. Greco and his support staff has been excellent. I never waited more than 5 minutes before being seen. All procedures and options as well as cost were discussed in detail and answered to my satisfaction. Dr. Greco spent a great deal of time taking digital photos and enhancing them with his magic stylus, which enabled me to visualize results. Surgery went smooth and in a timely manner. The entire staff was always attentive to my needs. After surgery, Dr. Greco called daily for about 5 days to ensure I had no questions or problems. The surgical results were great. No more bags under and my eyes and upper eyelids were also modified to remedy droopiness. I would recommend this physician and his practice highly.

December 14th, 2013
An easy fix
Recently I had a blepharoplasty with CO2 laser performed by Dr. Greco. What a breeze. They explained the procedure to me without color coding the recovery. It was a simple, painless surgery with 2 weeks downtime. The results were just was I was looking for, a completely natural look. No surprised face whatsoever!! Since I live out of town, I spent my recovery night in a hotel. He came in that evening to check on me and continued to call me there after. I certainly felt that he truly cares about his patients, not the typical "surgeon" mentality. A kindhearted soul with a wonderful gift to give you a refreshed look. How awesome!