Timothy Greco Is this you?

Have you seen Timothy Greco?

October 22nd, 2017

Amazing Surgery Experience

Dr. Greco and staff were very attentive to my needs and questions. All staff answered all my questions and concerns quickly and made me feel at ease.

October 22nd, 2017

Awesome Experience

I had full face laser and the results are amazing!

September 28th, 2017

I can't say enough

Dr. Greco is an absolute perfectionist about his work. He is clear about what you can and cannot expect from any given procedure. I was very apprehensive about having any new or corrective procedures performed due to an unsatisfactory result from a rhinoseptoplasty performed by another surgeon who LOVED my results when I clearly had the resulting defects. Choosing Dr. Greco is the best decision I ever made.

September 24th, 2017

Very satisfied patient

Dr. Greco is an outstanding, gifted surgeon. I had noticed my turkey neck getting worse and my face was sagging. I wanted to look refreshed and natural. That is exactly what Dr. Greco achieved. He called personally every day for several days after the surgery. Speaking directly with him eased my concerns as I was healing. Office visits were comprehensive and I appreciated the kindness of Dr. Greco and his staff. It has been four months now and I am so pleased with the results!

September 19th, 2017

Dr.Greco was beyond great!

My experience with Dr.Greco was awesome. I have faith in his diligent work ethics and his perfection as a doctor.

September 17th, 2017

Rhinoplasty

Dr. Greco is amazing! He and his staff are so helpful and attentive. My results are more than I could hope for!!

August 30th, 2017

A Bright Future

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Greco and his professional staff! I was very pleased with my facelift after getting rid of my droopy, long , ugly double chin! I was self conscious of taking pictures or being in them. I hated how I looked! Besides my neck, I had perioral laser surgery around my mouth to remove lipstick bleeding and lines. After everything healed, I look 10 yrs. younger, enjoy being in pictures and have much more confidence in myself.

August 29th, 2017

amazing experience and an even better result

I had an amazing experience the staff was a pleasure and the result was honestly life changing. Dr Greco and his team have made the experience a breeze and I would recommend to anyone who is interested

August 29th, 2017

best experience of my life.

Doctor Grecco is the best facial surgeon i have ever been to he was very experience and very hands on the staff was amazing. i am so happy . The results of my face lift and eye brow lift was literally the best thing i have ever did for myself,the results were amazing and i will tell everyone how much Doctor Grecco and his staff has done for me ,

excellent experience

Dr Greco has a true gift from God. Very caring with attention to detail. I felt very comfortable with Dr Greco and knew from my first meeting with him that he would be the physician to do my surgery. The staff is extremely helpful and kind. Dr Greco's nurse Robyn is very caring and made me feel at ease. Highly recommend.

August 28th, 2017

Fantastic Results

Dr. Greco performed a rhinoplasty and submental liposuction back in April 2017 and I could not be more pleased with my results. Dr. Greco and his staff were extremely professional and walked me through every step of the procedure, making sure my experience start to finish was comfortable and collaborative. Could not be happier with my experience and the final results.

August 28th, 2017

Lowerlid blepheroplasty

I believe that I went to the best. I will never have to do this surgery again. My concern was handled with great results. I no longer feel self conscience about the the bags under my eyes. Thank you