Dr. Timothy Greco MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Bala Cynwyd, PA

• Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2017
Extremely talented surgeon & amazing customer service
Dr. Greco's patience and listening skills are matched by no one. He truly wants you to look the way YOU want to look... but at the same time he will respond from a medical/personal standpoint to ensure that the benefits outweigh the cost long term. Dr. Greco is extremely hands on! Any appointment you have pre-op, post-op, in office check-up, phone check ups, fillers, etc. Dr. Greco is always present. I have been to other doctors who pass most client services to a nurse or their staff. Dr. Greco is present and available at all times. Your face is too important not to go to someone who personalizes your care and is talented enough to create your vision. I go to Dr. Greco for all my facial needs and always will!

True Success
If you are ever contemplating having anything done to your face and neck, there's only one Doctor you should consider-TimothyM Greco. Dr. Greco is a genius and you will be amazed with the results. His bedside manner is terrific as is that of the staff. It is difficult to put into words the kindness and care displayed by his staff from the gals at the front desk(Ashley, Kate and Susan) to the gals in the treatment area(Robyn, Mary and Whittney). I have never been so happy with any results as I am with those by Dr. Greco. He is the best!

Lower Face Lift
I cannot say enough about my experience with Dr Greco and his staff. Dr Greco is personable and professional. His self assurrance was reassuring to me and my husband. My procedure was concisely executed and my healing complication free. Dr Greco spent quite a bit of time pre surgery and post surgery with me. Simply put - I have the results I always wanted and by a wonderful dr!

June 21st, 2017
I love my nose...thanks to Dr. Greco!
I never liked my nose and went to Dr. Greco to look at options. He helped me with pictures to see what a difference refining the tip and other subtle changes would make. It was very important to me that I still look like me and my only fear was that I would appear greatly altered. At nearly 6 months out, no one has noticed that I had a nose job...but I keep hearing how great I look. Couldn't be more thrilled. I am an artist and I felt from the initial consultation that Dr. Greco has an artistic eye.. which was just as important to me as his surgical skills. He's surprisingly down to earth and I appreciated his no nonsense, direct approach. I also appreciated the post surgery follow up visits, phone calls and the kind and helpful staff.

June 13th, 2017
A Youthful looking MomMom
Since I am raising a grandchild and feel like I have a second chance to be youthful with her, I not only wanted to feel good but look youthful as well. Dr. Greco helped me make the decision that moved me in that direction. I had the full face laser treatment with amazing results. My granddaughter often tells people she has a young MomMom, so that tells me I made the right decision with Dr. Greco's help. He is patient, provides great advice and made me feel comfortable with the actions I've taken. Thanks to Dr. Greco I truly feel great about myself and my results.

June 10th, 2017
Otoplasty
Dr. Greco is an excellent surgeon. His staff is very professional and friendly. His office is nice and clean. I am very pleased with the outcome. He made my dream come true. I would highly recommend him. I trust him completely.

June 9th, 2017
Extremely happy patient
Dr. Greco and his staff made my entire surgery experience so seamless and easy. I expected a lot of pain and discomfort and literally had none. I now feel so much prettier and therefore more confident in every area of my life. When I first consulted Dr. Greco about having a facelift, I wasn't sure what to expect or what the operation entailed. He took photos of my face and showed me with his computer program, the areas that would benefit from the facelift surgery. Dr. Greco was extremely patient and answered all of my questions. Based on my consultation I decided to have the facelift surgery and also laser surgery under my eyes. Not only is Dr. Greco an extremely skilled surgeon, he is also an artist. He really looked at my face and did exactly what needed to be done so that I looked younger and fresher but without the strange tight look that I've seen with so many facelift surgeries. Dr. Greco's staff is absolutely amazing. Everyone was so helpful and kind before, after and during surgery. They all went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. Follow up was incredible with Dr. Greco phoning every day. I was amazed that I had almost no pain. I never took the pain pills or tylenol, even the first night. I absolutely highly recommend Dr. Greco. He is the best at what he does. I am extremely grateful to him and to his staff.

June 7th, 2017
Years younger
When I saw photos of my face at a wedding, I was shocked by how tired and old my eyes made me seem. I decided I needed to address those baggy lower lids. Dr. Greco was The Man to go to for this! He thoroughly explained what the procedure would entail, and his staff was thoroughly engaged. Dr. Greco was in touch and available to me for questions and concerns starting the day after the procedure. What doctor do you know does this?! I look at the pre and post surgical photos of my eyes and I know I made the right decision to go to Dr. Greco. I have no hesitations in recommending his office for anyone wanting to improve their appearance.

May 26th, 2017
Dr. Greco was caring, maticulous, and cared about my experience
Dr. Greco made me feel at ease with the big surgery ahead of me and spoke in a professional, intelligent yet caring manner. He listened to my thought process during the consultations and we worked together to come up with my plan for my rhinoplasty. He was never pushy, which I found refreshing, and he genuinely cared about me and my outcome. The months following surgery, I could tell I had picked a wonderful doctor. My nose continued to heal and my outcome was fantastic. I could not be happier with my new nose!

May 19th, 2017
Professional experience and amazing results
Dr. Greco and his staff were phenomenal. I had suffered a facial fracture over a year prior that left my face asymmetrical. Dr. Greco's thorough evaluation and consultation process let me know I had made the right decision coming to his office. I had 2 Voluma injections on 2 separate visits that restore my facial symmetry and I couldn't be more pleased.

May 18th, 2017
Cannot believe how much better I look
Dr.Greco did a full face lift on me 11 years ago. I was thrilled with the result and never needed to see him for 11 years. Then I was almost 70 and had always loved the sun. I began to see a lot of discoloration of my skin and quite a few precancerous spots appeared on my forehead and down the right side of my face. I also had a lot of lines around my lips and chin and eyes. Back to Dr. Greco I went and told him I had been very happy for 11 years now what could I do to improve my appearance for the next 11 years. He recommended the CO 2 laser. He said that would give me the best result for the longest period of time. there was some discomfort the first few weeks. My skin was very red and I was very swollen. Dr. Greco and his staff saw me every week until the redness got better. It was really 3 months before I looked better. But wow after 4 months my skin looked fabulous. I have no wrinkles and my skin is a wonderful color with perfectly even coloration. I am thrilled with the result. I cannot believe how good it looks. It did take patience for 3 months but I had total faith in Dr. Greco and I just knew it would turn out great. I am so thankful that he and his staff were so encouraging along the way. Mary Jo Chandler

May 9th, 2017
Neck and Eyes Anew
Dr. Greco yielded incredible results for me with a neck lift, deep acne scar smoothing, and lower eyelid removal of dark circles and evening out of skin. He followed up with me for several weeks to review results in office and daily by phone post surgery. He is a highly skilled face surgeon and the results look totally natural. I would recommend him as a facial cosmetic surgeon to anyone, hands down!! DM