Dr. Timothy Grenemyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Grenemyer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 13th, 2016

I've seen doctors who are not physically active, etc., and they just prescribe, prescribe..Dr. Grenemyer is, not to categorize his practice, more of a holistic doctor. He encourages rigorous exercise and some alternative treatments. I trust not only his opinion but also his outlook on health care matters.

July 28th, 2012

he misdiagnosed my cancer for bronchitis!

Dr Grenemeyer is a very pleasant doctor, but he misdiagnosed my cancer for bronchitis for 2 years!! I complained at 15 different office visits of the same symptoms and each time he gave me another antiobiotic. He never did a chest xray, which he should have done at the second office visit, or at least the third. I found out when I went to the hospital when his office was closed and I was having a hard time breathing and they did a chest x ray. The cancer was very advanced at that time. If he had done the standard practice of a chest xray, my life would be very different. He was sorry about his mistake, but imagine how my husband, children and I feel!!!! Thankfully, I am still alive.

June 15th, 2011

I found Dr.Grenemyer very hurried and annoyed with my questions, so hurried ended my visit and exited me out of the exam room still talking to me about my complaint while he had his hand on the door for the next patient. I found his lack of professionalism and rudness enough to make me never want to retuern to his office..

October 30th, 2009

Exellent

He was very busy but took extra time to address my issues. Very competant and caring. Made what had previously been confusing understandable with his down to earth explaination's .

May 31st, 2017