A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Grosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Grosser is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosser graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grosser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowview Regional Medical Center
- Fleming County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Thomas Grosser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Grosser practice?
- Dr. Timothy Grosser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Grosser practices Family Medicine near Maysville, KY.
See Maysville Primary Care Doctors.