A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Grube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Grube is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Grube graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Grube has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Schuylkill Medical Center - East Norwegian Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Guy Grube DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy G. Grube practice?
- Dr. Timothy Grube has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Grube practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Tamaqua, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA.
See Tamaqua Obstetricians & Gynecologists.