A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Guiney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Guiney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guiney
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Guiney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Guiney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Exercise Stress Test
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Guiney graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Guiney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Edward Guiney MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Guiney practice?
- Dr. Timothy Guiney has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Guiney practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.