Dr. Timothy Guthrie MD Patient Reviews

July 18th, 2015
Cares about REAL health, not pushing drugs or quick fixes. Is honest and straightforward, with a pure desire to empower patients to live healthier. Clinic is run by Jamestown tribe, who holds to high standards of excellence.

February 24th, 2014
Ms
I went in with unbearable itching. He referred me to an acupuncturist who relieved all my symptoms. Have since seen him as my Doc and could not be happier. I have over 30 years as a medical provider in anesthesia.

December 1st, 2013
I appreciate Dr. Guthrie's direct approach. He empowers me to be proactive with my health. He listens, has a sense of humor and works with confidence that creates trust. I'm a 67-year-old grandmother who trusts him, and my 14-year-old granddaughter trusts him. He provides an attitude and atmosphere of "wellness".

August 8th, 2013
Saved My Life
Dr. Guthrie is a *no frills* kind of Doc that cuts to the chase. I went there sick, run down and morbidly obese. He gave me clear cut nutritional directions and solid "doable" advice on how to get my health back on track. I have followed his directions for about a year and feel SOOO MUCH BETTER! I'm now healthy, and feeling better then I've felt in years. This Dr does not sugar coat things and that might not work for some people who don't like facing the truth. But.. his diagnosis of my needs was spot on. I feel great!

June 11th, 2013
Best M.D we have ever gone to.

September 2nd, 2011
No problems.
Had a good visit, and I had many issues to talk about. He listened and helped me with each one. I did not go in for one specific thing, but a variety of concerns, and each one was addressed.

August 23rd, 2011
Accusatory
Went in for pain thought to be from kidney stones and was accused of narcotics addiction. The kidney stone issue was not addressed. He pulled up my pharmacy history and did not seem to accept my explaination. He is not my primary doc who knows my history but he just came right at me without any warning.

September 27th, 2010
Totally unprofessional and insulting.
This doctor was dressed in wrinkled clothing, no identification badge, and needed a shave. He treated me like I was crazy when I complained of swelling and discomfort in my neck (visible). He proceeded to ask question about what might be stressing me and my home life. He would not believe me when I told him the staff had not taken my temperature, and he refused to take it himself. I left rather puzzled and angry. Later, I was diagnosed by another doctor with a thyroid nodule that had to be removed.Dr. Guthrie's office never even billed my insurance for that visit, and it's a good thing, because I would have disputed it!