Learn more about Dr. Timothy Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Chen, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy H. Chen practice?
Dr. Timothy Chen practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radium Therapy, and Medical Oncology near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See Pennington Radiologists and Pennington Oncologists.