A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Chen, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy H Chen MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy H. Chen practice?
- Dr. Timothy Chen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Chen practices Radiation Oncology near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See Pennington Radiologists.