A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lucas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lucas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Harris Lucas MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy H. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lucas has 6 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Lucas practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA and San Francisco, CA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.