Dr. Timothy Miller MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2016
Disabled professional
I have been in Pain Management for 10+ years and have been treated at several pain clinics. Dr. Timothy Miller is the ABSOLUTE most caring, compassionate, doctor in middle Tenn. I have been with him for 3+ years and see him frequently and in all the visits he takes the time to explain all and any questions or concerns. The bad reviews regarding this wonderful doctor are shocking and absolutely NOT accurate. You will not find a better more compassionate doctor than Dr. Timothy Miller. Hands down this man has the best bedside manner than any other doctor and I have seen many over the years. I do indeed recommend him!!!!

April 19th, 2016
Horrible Dr
I have not one thing nice to say about Dr Miller or pain management. I have been going to Pain management in Antioch for years and have only seen him maybe twice. I am very disappointed by the whole Pain Management Group they are all rude and basically throw mess at you and send you on your way.

March 10th, 2015
Good Doctor
I don't see this either. I'm talking about what a few have said about dr. Miller. I seen him today and thought the world of him. That may change, I don't know, but today I saw a very caring doctor who wants to get to the root of my problem. If your in legitimate pain I'd say this doctor could be right for you too. I hate to say this, but I think some people go to pain clinics for the wrong reason, get mad, and take it out on the doctor

January 28th, 2014
Would never go to see him again.
I had a very bad experience with dr. miller and would not recommend him. He set me up for three injections for a nerve block, was supposed to give me pain med before the shots to calm me and help with pain. I was rushed thru procedure, nurse said there would not be time for meds to work before injection. They did the shots they were very painful, I was in tears when I left and his remark.....I guess we should have given her the pain med...... Next time we will. Real compassionate, Not!!!!!! Then he left the room.

September 23rd, 2013
Great doctor
Made an appointment with Dr. Miller after no one else was able to help the pain specifically in my lower back. First he tried a steroid injection which gave me some relief while just standing straight but did nothing for the pain while bending. Next we tried a medial branch nerve block which completely eliminated the pain for 30-45 minutes which is just a test to see if a rhizotomy would give me relief. This can be a risky procedure from what I've read and he has my complete trust. He is very professional and seems genuinely concerned about my well being. I would ignore the bad reviews about him because they are completely inaccurate. The reviews are likely coming from the patients I've seen in the waiting rooms that look completely strung out, they may actually be In pain but I can see what they are there for. They aren't there for a long term solution, they just want a quick fix. It really bothers me how some people see him as solely responsible for eliminating their pain, it requires work on the patients end too.

March 25th, 2013
PATIENT
I DROVE OVER AN HOUR TO SEE DR. MILLER AFTER INJURYING MY BACK. I AM NOT REAL SURE WHAT OR THE WAYS BEHIND ALL THE NEGATIVE REMARKS BUT HE IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPRESSIVE DOCTORS I HAVE EVER BEEN TO SEE. HE TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN AND DETAIL ALL THE MEDICAL TERMS IN MY REPORTS ON A LEVEL ANYONE COULD UNDERSTAND. HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL, CARING AND UNDERSTAND PERSON I HAVE EVER MEET. HE TOOK THE TIME TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS THE ONLY PATIENT HE HAD TO SEE FOR THE DAY AND EVEN TALKED TO MY HUSBAND IN GREAT DETAIL ABOUT WHAT WAS GOING ON AND TOOK THE TIME TO GIVE ME THE INJECTIONS NEEDED TO RELIEVE MY PAIN. MY HUSBAND WAS EVEN VERY IMPRESSED WITH HIM. THE STAFF AT THE MURFRESSBORO OFFICE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AS WELL. OF COURSE THEY DO NOT HAVE TIME TO CUT UP AND TALK WITH EVERYONE BUT THEY DO THEIR JOB AND THEY DO IT VERY WELL. WHEN MAKING MY APPOINTMENTS I HAVE SPOKE WITH LEE ANN, KIMBERLY AND ANOTHER LADY AND I WAS TREATED WONDERFUL AND THEY WORKED AROUND MY SCHEDULE TO HELP WITH ANYTHING I NEED. VERY MUCH AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR.

March 19th, 2013
9 years in intractable pain
Not so much about this Dr. But of the pain management group as a whole. These were the most unprofessional group of people I have ever tried to work with. I dropped them. 8 months later they sent me a huge bill for Labs they say they performed. AEGIS does ALL of their lab work. I was a CASH pay patient. And I paid Aeigs seperatly. Till this day PMG is sending me a bill. I want them to take me to court so I can tell EVERYONE in public how rotten and crooked these people are. STAY AWAY FROM PMG

February 27th, 2013
Registered Nurse
I am AMAZED at these reviews. I have been an RN for 26 years and have worked in ER, PACU, Internal Medicine, Home Health, Infomatics, Management and other areas. I have worked from small rural hospitals to Vanderbilt University Medical Center. I have never been associated with a more capable, empathetic, professional physician than Dr. Miller. And to find this website, and read these reviews just FLOOR me. These people do not know the man I know and work with. They obviously have some ulterior motive behind their comments.

May 25th, 2012
Horrible excuses for a Dr!
Tim Miller is a total joke! If your looking for a sempethetic Dr. he is not for you. He also seems bi-polar, but I'm not a Dr. His receptionist last job was answering phones at a junk yard. Don't waist your time to see Tim!!

May 11th, 2012
WORST PLACE TO DEAL WITH CHRONIC PAIN!!!!
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. MILLER FOR 1 YR AND ONLY SEEN HIM 3 TIMES TOTAL. MOST OF MY VISITS HAVE BEEN WITH A FAST TALKING, RUDE, UNTRAINED MED ASST. NAMED LINDSEY....DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE IF YOU ARE TRULY LOOKING FOR PAIN REKIEF CAUSE THESE PEOPLE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU OR YOUR PAIN!!!!

June 14th, 2011
Don't visit this doctor!
This doctor has no compassion or care. He looks at people seeing them as drug addicts. Unless you come in with pain so horrible that you are crying, and even then he is affraid to treat cronic pain patients. This doctor is the worst doctor I have ever seen for pain control). I am not the only person to know this. I wish I would have asked around before seeing him. By the way he was just a second opinion doctor. In my opinion he picked the wrong field of work. He needs to stay away from the public. Don't be fooled by his first impression. I fired him after 1 visit. Please do yourself a favor and don't see this doctor.

June 17th, 2017