A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hackett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hackett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hackett graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Hackett has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Hackett MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Hackett practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hackett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Hackett practices Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Surgeons.