Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Hackett
Dr. Timothy Hackett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saginaw, MI, with another office in Saginaw, MI. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Hackett is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's, Caro Community Hospital and McLaren - Bay Region. Dr. Hackett has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Hackett has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Timothy Hackett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.
Dr. Arturo Maldonado
Saginaw, MI 0.05 mi14
Dr. Nabeel El-Amir
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Saginaw, MI 0.06 mi28
Dr. Robert Holmes
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Saginaw, MI 0.06 mi39