Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hagemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hagemann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hagemann, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagemann graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hagemann has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Wayne Hagemann FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Hagemann practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hagemann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Hagemann practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsville, VA and North Chesterfield, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Cardiologists.