A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hainds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hainds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hainds, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hainds graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hainds has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Health System, Inc.
- Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy L Hainds MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy L. Hainds practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hainds has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Hainds practices Anesthesiology near Sioux City, IA.
See Sioux City Anesthesiologists.