A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hall, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanly Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
- Stanly Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Sean Hall MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Hall practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Hall practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Logansport, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Albemarle, NC and Locust, NC.
See Logansport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.