Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hamilton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamilton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamilton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hamilton, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy T Hamilton MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Hamilton practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.