Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hamilton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamilton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamilton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hamilton, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy T Hamilton MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Hamilton practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.