Dr. Timothy Hanley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Hanley?

The Best

Posted on October 21st, 2013

Had a partially detached retina a few years back and the first doctor I went to wanted to put a scleral buckle in place. My own research had me questioning that solution, so I visited Dr. Hanley instead. Without any comments from me, he explained that a scleral buckle would probably not work for my issue. I didn't have a torn retina, I had fluid buildup under a small part of it, and a buckle wouldn't fix that. Plus, given the location of my detachment, I'd have been laying on my back for weeks while the gas bubble dissipated. He instead suggested lasering off the affected area so the problem wouldn't spread. Great doc, really knows his stuff.

Worth the wait.

Posted on April 18th, 2011

The office staff are very knowledgeable, understanding and professional. My service was prompt. The care I received from Dr. Hanley was excellent and my vision was improved dramatically.

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.