A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hantz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hantz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hantz graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hantz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Daniel Hantz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Hantz practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hantz has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Hantz practices Family Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Primary Care Doctors.