Dr. Timothy Hardy MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2016
Patient
Everyone at the office was so nice!

December 15th, 2015
Best OB I have ever had, and he actually cares for his patience, he makes me feel like I belong to there own special family.

September 16th, 2015
Wrong Diagnosis. Make sure to get a second opinion. Do NOT recommend.

July 23rd, 2015
Wrong Diagnosis
This doctor is completely inaccurate with his diagnosis. He did surgery that did not even need to be done. After surgery , first of all he was very short with my family members and then we were given information that was inaccurate and then lied about the procedure that had taken place. This was one of the worse OB's I have ever visited. Be careful and make sure to get a second opinion.

January 14th, 2014
STAY AWARE.....
I left Dr Hardy 8-9 years ago. However I am still traumatized from my experiences with him. He proformed a couple disturbing procedures that til this day horrifies me. Everytime I would go in for my annual my results would come back as abnormal pap. He would take long scissors and cut inside of me which was very painful. I would leave hos office emotional everytime. Then a few days later a call or info via mail that test are negative. This went on he age of 22-26. He even went as far as to tell me I had HPV after I went in for an last annual he performed. I left his office b/c I was sick of him cutting inside of me for NO REASON. Funny I spoke to a co-worker about my experiences at Dr Hardy office & miraculously she used to go to him and left his office aswell b/c he was doing the same to her. She referred me to her new Obgyn and guess what.....No abnormal paps and no HPV hummmmm... -

July 22nd, 2011
I love him
He is a wonderful doctor! Most of my friends and I see him and we are all very happy. He has even discovered issues with us when other doctors could not pin poit the problem.

March 9th, 2011
Trusted Dr Hardy for over 10 years
Dr Hardy has delivered 3 of my children. He has also done surgery and procedures that I felt were needed as well. I would recommend Dr Hardy. He will answer all of your questions but you just need to speak up and ask them. He can't read your mind! He is polite but professional at the same time. Don't get that confused with being rude. There are actually office staff that have been employed there since I started seeing him. He must treat his office staff great!

December 9th, 2010
Very aloof and disinterested, sometimes rude but probably doesn't even notice. I have asked him for advice on my low sex drive and he basically blamed my marriage. I also went to him for prolonged periods and bleeding b/w and he again asked about my marriage and tested me for a STD!! My marriage is good and I did not have an STD. I am leaving the practice and do not recommend it too anyone.

November 17th, 2010
Office Staff Members Terrible! Stay Clear!!
They have at least one nurse/assistant who is just horrible. Was lied to on the phone in setting an appointment, and when I went in, was forced into an exam and felt completely violated. I have gone back my old doctor. Can't believe I switched doctors just to save myself drive time.

September 17th, 2009
Dr. Timothy Hardy is a very caring doctor. He pays attention to patient's needs and access accordinally. His staff is outstanding! They are very professional and kind.

May 1st, 2009
Dr. Hardy is a wonderful, knowledgable doctor and would not pressure anyone into having surgeries that were not needed. he didn't with me, tried everything but surgery and succeeded with flying colors.His office staff is extremely rude and actually made me bring my business elsewhere.

March 9th, 2009
Very Knowledgable
Dr. Hardy is a really good Dr who knows a lot about OB/GYN. His staff is great.