Learn more about Dr. Timothy Harkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Harkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harkin
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Harkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Harkin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Harkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Joseph Harkin MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Harkin practice?
- Dr. Timothy Harkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Harkin practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Critical Care Practitioners, and New York Pulmonologists.