Dr. Timothy Harkins, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Carolina Women's Center
102 Medical Park Ct
Clinton, SC 29325
(864) 334-6020
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Alley on Mar 11th, 2013

I would not recommend anyone to this dr!!! Thank god i had a second opinion because he was of no help! Went there with abnormal bleeding for a month which he didnt do a ultrasound check a hgb nothing! Once i got my second opinion she did my pap which came back abnormal and my ultrasound showed a fibroid and what maybe a polyp, im still in the process of figuring out whats going on through my new ob office n procedures! Wouldn't want any one else getting misdiagnosed! There never was a follow up on his end so that star shouldn't be there at all.

Jul 6th, 2011

Excellent care and such a beautiful office. Laurens County is fortunate to have it.

Jul 1st, 2011

The overall experience was wonderful. Harkins was very compassionate and really cared about my healthcare needs. Would highly recommend him.

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
by satisfied patient on May 6th, 2010

I have been to Dr. Harkins three times. He has been courteous and professional. He included my husband and myself in the decision making. I enjoy him very much.

by lkj on Apr 14th, 2010

This doctor does not document patient records completely and therefore cannot give adequate medical care in any situation. He will not consider the opinion of others and his arrogant bedside manner is dangerous. He is incompetent.