A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Harman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Harman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harman graduated from University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy W Harman BS and DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Harman practice?
- Dr. Timothy Harman has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Harman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Surgeons.