Learn more about Dr. Timothy Harman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Harman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harman graduated from University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy Harman practice?
Dr. Timothy Harman practices Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sidney, OH and Greenville, OH.
See Dayton Surgeons, Dayton Orthopedic Surgeons, and Dayton Plastic Surgeons.