A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Harstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Harstad is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Harstad, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harstad graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Harstad has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- South Austin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy W Harstad MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Harstad practice?
- Dr. Timothy Harstad has 8 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Harstad practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Marcos, TX and Cedar Park, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.