A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hart
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Hart has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Stephen Hart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Hart practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hart has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Hart practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Orthopedic Surgeons and Colorado Springs Surgeons.