A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hartshorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hartshorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartshorn
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Hartshorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartshorn graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hartshorn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Los Angeles Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy August Hartshorn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Hartshorn practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hartshorn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Hartshorn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Manhattan Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Torrance, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.