A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hartshorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hartshorn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartshorn graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hartshorn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Los Angeles Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy August Hartshorn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Hartshorn practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hartshorn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Hartshorn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Boston Orthopedic Surgeons.