Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hartshorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hartshorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartshorn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hartshorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartshorn graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hartshorn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Los Angeles Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy August Hartshorn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Hartshorn practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hartshorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Hartshorn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Orthopedic Surgeons.