Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Hayes
Dr. Timothy Hayes, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Hayes is affiliated with Saint John's Health Center, UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Saint John's Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Hayes has the following 4 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. Timothy Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.
Dr. Thomas Ciesla
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Santa Monica, CA 0 mi52
Dr. Kiarash Sadrieh
Child Neurology, Neurology
Santa Monica, CA 0 mi12
Dr. Zhanna Rapoport
Santa Monica, CA 0 mi27