A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hayes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hayes, MD, MPH is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hayes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Hayes MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Hayes practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Hayes practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Psychiatrists, Santa Monica Addiction Specialists, and Santa Monica Geriatric Doctors.