Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hayes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hayes, MD, MPH is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hayes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Hayes MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Hayes practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Hayes practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Psychiatrists and Santa Monica Addiction Specialists.