Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hayes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hayes, MD, MPH is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hayes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Hayes MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Hayes practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Hayes practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Psychiatrists and Santa Monica Addiction Specialists.