Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Heath
Dr. Timothy Heath, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Heath is affiliated with John Peter Smith and Hill Regional Hospital. Dr. Heath has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Heath has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Timothy Heath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Omayra Quijano-Vega
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi19
Dr. Behzad Shahbazian
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi21
Dr. Abrar Mohammed
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi14