Dr. Timothy Heath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Heath?

Posted on December 28th, 2015

I had him when I was goning to jps and he was so up on my health problems and I miss his knowledge

Doctor Of The Year

Posted on June 11th, 2012

Rational, Caring Physician

Posted on May 18th, 2011

Unlike the comment above, I found Dr. Heath to be compassionate and understanding to my needs, once I had adequately articulated them to him. He is thoughtful of my input and tries to incorporate my view of recovery / care when making recommendations and prescribing courses of treatment. As to spending enough time, I merely figure that if he's late to see me, that means he's taken extra time with another patient that needed answers. Once he arrives, he has never appeared to be watching the clock.

Quack

Posted on April 15th, 2011

This guy has not a clue about his patient even when he has the records in his hands, he takes only about 5-10 min with me , cant speak for others, When you doctor will not fill out paper work or set you up for other appt. with other doctors, somethings wrong , (must be overworked) When you get yelled at by your doctor for his stupidity somethings wrong. I DONT LIKE THIS GUY he needs to find another job,, taking care of horses , but he prob. mess that up too

Posted on November 2nd, 2015