Dr. Timothy Heilman Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Heilman?

Fraudulent notes

Posted on November 10th, 2017

I requested my notes from their office and reviewing them there are many many things in my note that were NEVER tested !!! They list normal and negative but not once did the nurse or Dr palpate my neck or check ROM thoracic or lumbar and listed normal . Never tested special tests listed and wrote all normal . Even things like pulses and lymph nodes TD all listed normal and never were these tested . This is fraud and I am not happy because this Dr office came highly recommended.

Spinal fusion surgery success!

Posted on August 15th, 2016

Exceptionally good staff, good communicator, up front and honest about what needs to be done and if he can help but not the least bit arrogant...just confident which helped ME feel confident too! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend in the least!

Dr's office TOLD me that my insurance would cover my TENS Machine! (NOT!)

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

I needed a TENS machine. I told the DR that I could not pay if my insurance didn't cover it. AND SO.....I was just contacted by a COLLECTION company to pay $250.00....(2 years later!) Just checking my credit report, AN ADDITIONAL $6.00 was due. WHO CAN WE TRUST ANYMORE?

Posted on October 14th, 2016