A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Helder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Helder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helder
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Helder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Helder, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Helder graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Helder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Helder DO and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Helder practice?
- Dr. Timothy Helder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Helder practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Greenville, MI.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Pediatricians.