A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Helder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Helder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Helder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Helder graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Helder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Helder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans