A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Helder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Helder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Helder, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Helder graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Helder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Helder DO and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Helder practice?
- Dr. Timothy Helder has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Helder practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Greenville, MI.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Pediatricians.