- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Helder is Satisfactory. Dr. Helder has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Helder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Helder graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Helder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kelsey Memorial Health Center
- United Memorial Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Helder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Helder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Helder practice?
Dr. Timothy Helder practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Hospitalist near Greenville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tim Helder, Dr. Timmy Helder