More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Helder
Dr. Timothy Helder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, MI, with another office in Greenville, MI. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Helder is affiliated with Spectrum Health United Memorial - United Hospital, Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital and Spectrum Health Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Helder has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Timothy Helder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, MI.
Dr. Andrew Jameson
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Greenville, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Kristen Vanderhorn
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Greenville, MI 0 mi24
Dr. Jonathan Windeler
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Hospitalist
Greenville, MI 0 mi19