A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Helder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Helder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Helder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Helder graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Helder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John Helder MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Helder practice?
- Dr. Timothy Helder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Helder practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Greenville, MI.
See Greenville Pediatricians and Greenville Internists.