A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Helton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Helton, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Helton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Helton graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Helton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Helton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Helton practice?
- Dr. Timothy Helton has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Helton practices Family Medicine near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Primary Care Doctors.