Dr. Timothy Henderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Henderson?

Wow!

Posted on September 1st, 2016

I liked Dr. Henderson the moment I met him. I was interested in him after hearing that he did same day THR. Office visits were easy to arrange, waiting time was minimal and Dr. H was delightful, gracious and comforting. The surgery went well, I was back to work after only 2 weeks (teaching yoga) and practicing myself at that same time. I'm thrilled.

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

dr. henderson is the best surgeon america has. he replaced my husband's knee back in 2012 in conyers, ga. he is extremely patient, loving, and knowledgeable. two thumbs up and wouldn't hesitate recommending him. love you, doc!!!!!

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Very nice and helpful

Posted on October 31st, 2012

Dr Henderson professionalism displayed thru out my visit. He listen to YOU, and your concern.Explained the diagnois/ prognosis. Draw visuals to display the process. He ensures that you totallly understand everything. I tell every soldier about him, he is partial to armed forces. I would recommend him to EVERYONE.

WONDERFUL

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

This was my first visit, the office staff was fabulous, they asked various questions to pave the way for the doctor. Dr. Henderson was the perfect doctor, caring, thorough, and very patient. I would recommend him to anyone.

Pat Pascale

Posted on September 10th, 2012

This Dr is great, I had both knees replaced, now I am walking and working out again... Raymond was a big help too,My only problem with the whole ordeal, was my post op appt. I had been out of work for three plus months. After my second surgery,I went for my post op check up,and the office would not let me see the Dr.Due to an outstanding bill.This situation was not a surprise to the office personel, they Knew I would not be able to start paying untill after istarted working again.So they denied me a post op follow up? I didn't think that was legal. But I would go back to him again if I needed to. I trust him!

The Best Surgeon!!!

Posted on May 7th, 2012

I would like to start off saying Dr.Henderson was the best doctor ever. He did surgery on my daughter and it went well. She felt very comfortable with him. Our visits are always pleasant. He was nice and informative. I would recommend him to anyone!

There's no one better

Posted on September 24th, 2011

Dr. Henderson is the best doctor! Great bedside manner and so knowledgeable too. Highly recommend him!

Great Doctor!

Posted on August 28th, 2011

Wonderful bedside manner. Very professional, yet friendly. Hubby had full hip replacement. Exceptional surgeon. Highly recommend him for any orthopedic condition. Staff were all very friendly.

Sue says

Posted on April 27th, 2011

Seemed very professional, yet a very good bedside manner. Gave cortizone shot in knee on opposite side from what old surgeon had done..worked so much better and lasted so much longer. ..........Dr. Henderson said "new" procedure..should work better..it did!!! I'm all smiles..same for cortizone in hip..no pain for 9 months! Awesome..

Posted on November 1st, 2017