Overall Review

November 3rd, 2015
Dr. Herndon was our daughter's pediatrician since she was about three until adulthood. Our child had serious medical problems and Dr. Herndon always helped us, not just with promt diagnosis and accurate treatment but also advocating for her with insurance companies, answering our many questions and taking time to make her feel comfortable with him when she was scared and make us feel less worried. He added a human side to her treatment that is increasingly rare in doctors' offices nowadays.

August 29th, 2013
Wait time long, time spent with patient short
since they moved to hospital location since have went down hill, doctor spent 2mins in room and requested my son be tested for autism? really because he was crying since the nurse shut his hand in the door ! never finished his exam doctor just never came back ! I had to ask a nurse if the visit was over !!! son was sick and could not get in for a month !!! nurses since in hospital couldn't even answer a few simple questions about medicine.....this place has gone down the tubes I am so disgusted with this place finding a new place ASAP !!!

March 26th, 2011
Excellent Doctor for my children and grandchildren
Dr. Herndon has taken care of my children and now my grandchildren. He is excellent and cares about each patient. Sometimes you may wait a little while but when he gets to you he spends all the time necessary to ensure good medical care. I trust him, have referred many friends and family over the years.

February 11th, 2011
The Best of The Best
I've moved out of the area a yr ago and was thinking how much I miss him and his staff. This prompted me to see if there were any reviews on him, figured I should add my 2 cents.I'm the mother of a 4 and 2 yr old, both with severe asthma and allergies. Right before we moved out of the area I was in his office once a week between the 2. His office would always find a way to squeeze my kids in.Sure, there were waits, but hey, if he's going to get my kids in, surely he's going to get others in too, right? So, my attitude is, good things are worth the wait.The office staff is nice, fun, easy going, yet professional. Dr Herndon's bedside manner is by far the best. My daughter's a tough nut to crack, and after awhile she was interacting with him.Not only is he good with kids, he's great with parents. He's great at answering 100 questions and taking his time to make sure you understand everything that's going on.Lastly, when I was having my second child, he ended up being there for the delivery! Was the only happy smiley face there. Can't tell you how much that meant to me.You can't go wrong with this Dr. =)

February 9th, 2009
Great Pediatrician!
Dr. Herndon is amazing! He is very friendly and we love going to visit him. He is very pro-breastfeeding and is supportive of clients' personal choices, i.e. alternative immunization schedule, not circumcising, etc. Definitely a great choice!