A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Herron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Herron, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herron graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Herron has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
- Firelands Regional Medical Center - South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Herron MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Herron practice?
- Dr. Timothy Herron has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Herron practices Neurology near Sandusky, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Sandusky Neurologists.