Pediatrician, Neurologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Best Doctor ever!!  |  show details
by Allyshia on Jul 25th, 2013

Doctor Hessert was my doctor when I was young and is now my children's doctor. I have recommend him to my friends and family . They all adore him. He has an amazing way with children . He takes his time with you and answers all of your questions. I enjoy bringing my kids their and they enjoy going. He puts a smile on everyone's face. Go Steelers!!

|  Amazing  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

Dr. Hessert is a fine man and a wonderful, caring Doctor. The relationship he maintains with his staff, patients and the parents is consistently fun ,professional yet personable. He is right on when it comes to diagnosing and I can't imagine that there is anyone dissatisfied with him as a Doctor and as the fine example that he is to our children

|  amazing but true  |  show details
Dec 18th, 2011

Dr. Hessert has been taking care of all of my children for decades now. He is consistently pleasant, entertaining, compasssionate, constant, available and approachable. The man is a brilliant diagnostician yet his playful humilty and manner with the kids and sensitivity toward the families is really something. He always makes and takes time and even if you have to wait , it's because he made time for others just like he made time for you.

|  Compassionate pediatrician  |  show details
by Melissa F on Dec 16th, 2010

Myself & my daughter absolutely love Dr. Hessert every visit with him is a great, my daughter has seen at lifetime health and at his new location on island cottage rd. My daughter is a junior in high school because of his influence she would like to follow in his footsteps, and he gives her useful advice like what classes to take prior to entering into college as well as taking good care of my daughter. I will highly recommend Dr. hessert he is a wonderful pedicatrician!

|  show details
by Alyssa Williams on Jun 28th, 2009

Tim has been my doctor since before i was born. i am 18 years old and i refuse to go to another doctor. he takes the time to get to know you and keep up to date with whats going on in life. i have always been comfortable around him.