Dr. Timothy Hessert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Hessert?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Hessert?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 5th, 2017

He's great!!

I saw him at urgent Care.... He was great!!! He figured out what no other provider could. Got me fixed right up!!!

March 16th, 2015

Horible dr

I have parental rights and this dr has harassed me and denied me information that I am legally supposed to receive!! The dr never wrote a pertinent referral for mental health care needs of my son but placed him on strong narcotics (adderol). My son is 10 with a past history of emotional extreme emotional trauma!! The dr also misdiagnosed my son as a infant as a result my son needeed to be hospitalized and could have died. The drs only concern was sending a nurse to watch me because my stepmother who has harassede my whole life told him I was probably not feeding my child correctly!! The nurse determined I was feeding my son just fine and my son had infact been sick as stated in the hospital report prior. The dr then told me that I must have done something despite a hospital reprt and a nurses report that he required!! Any mother should be fearful of this dr being responsible for their child's care!' No parent trying to obtain medical help for their child should be disrespected to the degree I have been repeatedly by this dr!!!'

July 25th, 2013

Best Doctor ever!!

Doctor Hessert was my doctor when I was young and is now my children's doctor. I have recommend him to my friends and family . They all adore him. He has an amazing way with children . He takes his time with you and answers all of your questions. I enjoy bringing my kids their and they enjoy going. He puts a smile on everyone's face. Go Steelers!!

May 17th, 2012

Amazing

Dr. Hessert is a fine man and a wonderful, caring Doctor. The relationship he maintains with his staff, patients and the parents is consistently fun ,professional yet personable. He is right on when it comes to diagnosing and I can't imagine that there is anyone dissatisfied with him as a Doctor and as the fine example that he is to our children

December 19th, 2011

amazing but true

Dr. Hessert has been taking care of all of my children for decades now. He is consistently pleasant, entertaining, compasssionate, constant, available and approachable. The man is a brilliant diagnostician yet his playful humilty and manner with the kids and sensitivity toward the families is really something. He always makes and takes time and even if you have to wait , it's because he made time for others just like he made time for you.

December 17th, 2010

Compassionate pediatrician

Myself & my daughter absolutely love Dr. Hessert every visit with him is a great, my daughter has seen at lifetime health and at his new location on island cottage rd. My daughter is a junior in high school because of his influence she would like to follow in his footsteps, and he gives her useful advice like what classes to take prior to entering into college as well as taking good care of my daughter. I will highly recommend Dr. hessert he is a wonderful pedicatrician!

June 28th, 2009

Tim has been my doctor since before i was born. i am 18 years old and i refuse to go to another doctor. he takes the time to get to know you and keep up to date with whats going on in life. i have always been comfortable around him.

May 18th, 2016