A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hipskind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hipskind graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Hipskind has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Cutshall Hipskind MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Hipskind practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hipskind has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Hipskind practices Internal Medicine near Granite City, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, IL and Marion, IL.
See Granite City Internists.