A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Ho is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Ho, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Stanley Ho MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Ho practice?
- Dr. Timothy Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Ho practices Family Medicine near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Primary Care Doctors.