Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hoban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hoban is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoban
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hoban Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hoban, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoban graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hoban has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Francis Hoban MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy F. Hoban practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hoban has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Hoban practices Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists and Ann Arbor Neurologists.