A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hoban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hoban is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hoban, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoban graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hoban has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Francis Hoban MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy F. Hoban practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hoban has 6 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Hoban practices Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Lenox, MI.
See Grand Blanc Psychiatrists, Grand Blanc Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Grand Blanc Neurologists.