A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hoban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hoban is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoban
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoban Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hoban, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoban graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hoban has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Francis Hoban MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy F. Hoban practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hoban has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Hoban practices Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists and Ann Arbor Neurologists.