A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hoban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hoban is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hoban, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoban graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hoban has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoban accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy F. Hoban practice?
Dr. Timothy Hoban practices Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and Flint, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists and Ann Arbor Neurologists.