Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Blenman-Elm
1502 N Tucson Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85716
520-326-4321
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Not quite there yet  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2012

My eye correction surgery was faulty in that it left one of my eyes unable to filter light properly resulting in severe halo effect at night. The worst part is that I never saw Dr Hodges again after he performed my surgery. A different doctor saw me and insisted everything was fine which was very insulting. Will not go back and would not recommend to a friend or family member.

|  Great doctor and great staff  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2010

I had LASIK surgery and I am a new person. Great surgeio. Best technology and super staff

|  show details
Apr 26th, 2010

Dr Hodges highly exceeded my expectations! Yes there was a little bit of a wait, but worth every minute! He was very informative and spent extra time explaining what was going on with my eyes. He has alot of very friendly people working with him, and I would definitely refer friends and family to him

|  Unacceptable wait time  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2010

I like Dr. Hodges and I think he is very competent, but the wait time to get your appointment completed was unacceptable. Not just once, but on every visit. There isn't enough parking available at the Tucson clinic. The waiting room is too small for everyone and there is little to do while waiting for the client you are suppose to drive home after surgery. Staff is extremely friendly but very overwhelmed and I was concerned about major mistakes being made. The minor mistakes are not worth mentioning. I've heard the same complaints from two other patients.