Dr. Timothy Hodges Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Hodges?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 4th, 2014

Excellent Eye Care

I was extremely fortunate to have been referred to this superb eye care facility. My initial appoint was made for within a couple of weeks after I placed my request. I had been lead to believe it would take forever to get an appointment. My first visit was informative and enjoyable as they went through the many steps of a very comprehensive examination and evaluation of my condition. Everyone was absolutely courteous, friendly, efficient and competent. I knew right away that I was in good hands and would receive nothing but the best of care. I was given a detailed explanation of everything that was being done and all my questions were clearly answered. All the pros and cons were discussed along with any alternative procedures. When I had made my decision to proceed, I was given a surgery date that was not far off. The procedures were ultimately performed on both of my eyes with no problems nor complaints and my vision was significantly improved. At my 6 month follow-up all was still well. Having this surgery is one of the best choices I have ever made and I have absolutely no regrets that I had it done. If you are in need of serious eye care, I don't think you can find a better place to have it done and I highly recommend them. One last thing. This is a highly skilled eye care center that specializes in special procedures. If all you need is a routine check-up and a prescription to buy glasses, please do them and yourself a favor and go see a standard optometrist in your local mall or department store. They are equipped to tend to your needs in an timely, efficient and inexpensive manner. There are dozens of them to choose from. It they then refer you to specialists, consider yourself very fortunate indeed if you find yourself receiving the superior services of the highly skilled experts at the Hodges Eye Care and Surgical Center. You will be getting the best. It's a shame when they have to waste the limited time and facilities of these experts on primary eye care attention that can be provided by just about any individual in the business.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! My staff and I are truly humbled by your kind words and for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We understand how scary surgery can be, so we do our best to present our patients with all options and to educate them on the benefits. We're so happy to know you had such a positive result and made the choice to share your experience with others. Thank you so much for reminding us of why we love our job, and thank you for trusting us with your care.

SHOW

October 2nd, 2010

Great doctor and great staff

I had LASIK surgery and I am a new person. Great surgeio. Best technology and super staff

April 26th, 2010

Dr Hodges highly exceeded my expectations! Yes there was a little bit of a wait, but worth every minute! He was very informative and spent extra time explaining what was going on with my eyes. He has alot of very friendly people working with him, and I would definitely refer friends and family to him

January 8th, 2010

Unacceptable wait time

I like Dr. Hodges and I think he is very competent, but the wait time to get your appointment completed was unacceptable. Not just once, but on every visit. There isn't enough parking available at the Tucson clinic. The waiting room is too small for everyone and there is little to do while waiting for the client you are suppose to drive home after surgery. Staff is extremely friendly but very overwhelmed and I was concerned about major mistakes being made. The minor mistakes are not worth mentioning. I've heard the same complaints from two other patients.

August 7th, 2017