Overall Review

October 11th, 2012
Do not call. Do not visit. No matter what kind of help you need they will only give you a referall.

August 28th, 2012
a God send of a physician
I absolutely love this doctor. Dr. Hodges has been a wonderful doctor to my family for over 25 years now and I can't imagine ever changing. This is a doctor who will listen to you, take time with you, and pray with you. Our family has truly been blessed to have him. His bedside manner is genuinely of a caring man, a bit numerous at times but that is part of his uniqueness. LR AR is better because of him. A true man of God.

October 16th, 2008
If you're looking for a caring doc who knows his stuff but isn't arrogant about sending patients for referrals, Dr. Hodges is simply the best
I guess my headline sums it up, so the following is additional information. We've used Dr. Hodges (most of his patients affectionately call him Dr. Tim) for over 14 years, and we wouldn't switch for anything in the world. If you choose him, you need to be prepared to wait when you arrive for your appointment, but he's worth the wait and more. The reason for the wait is because Dr. Tim will do anything he needs to do to ensure that you receive the care you need, and that's refreshing in a health care environment where doctors and their staffs rush patients in and out as quickly as possible. Dr. Tim truly cares about his patients, and we adore him. With any other doc, I make a list of questions before I go, but I learned long ago that this isn't necessary with Dr. Tim. He will cover everything you need to know and isn't afraid to admit that he doesn't specialize in every part of the human body, so you'll get a referral if you need one. Great human beings make great docs and while you may find one as good, you won't find any better than Dr. Timothy Hodges.