A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. TIMOTHY HOFER:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. TIMOTHY HOFER, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. HOFER graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. HOFER has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. HOFER accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. TIMOTHY HOFER practice?
Dr. TIMOTHY HOFER practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.