A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hoffmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hoffmann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffmann graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hoffmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
- Oaklawn Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoffmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Hoffmann practice?
Dr. Timothy Hoffmann practices Family Medicine near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Albion, MI.
See Battle Creek Family Physicians.