A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hogan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogan graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hogan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paulding County Hospital
- Defiance Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Harvey Hogan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Timothy H. Hogan practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hogan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Hogan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Oakwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Paulding, OH and Antwerp, OH.
See Oakwood Family Physicians and Oakwood General Practitioners.