Dr. Timothy Hogan MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Oakwood, OH

4.7

August 13th, 2015
Blasphemy!
Told me my lack of sleep was because I was "brainwashed" by the video games I played, and my "prescription" was to go to church. Ridiculous!

October 12th, 2011
Dr. Hogan is like no other doctor I've been to.He's more family oriented. He is not as quick to pump you full of med's when there are natural alternatives with no adverse side effects to do the same thing. Bottom line is that he is a great doctor and all around good guy.

September 27th, 2011
Just Excellent
I can not describe just how much Dr. Hogan is worth to me and my Family for there isnt enough words to describe all i can say he is Excellent . Hes been my Doctor since he moved to Ohio . He is very professional , very Accurate and Thorough, and very Nice and he takes time to explain things and he doesnt mind questions and he does not make you feel rushed . He is a Wonderful Doctor .

April 20th, 2011
I don't know if it was an off day or what, but for some reason two patients that checked in at least 20 minutes after us were called back first. We waited for 90 minutes that day. The second appointment we were in the wating room for close to an hour. If it weren't for that one thing, our visit to Dr. Hogan would have been great. Dr. Hogan himself is caring and explains his reasons for prescribing certain medications, etc... He even printed off some information to take home regarding my husband's dignosis.