A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hooper graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hooper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy D Hooper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Hooper practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Hooper practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Family Physicians.