A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hooper
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hooper Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hooper graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hooper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy D Hooper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Hooper practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Hooper practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Family Physicians.