Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hooper graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hooper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Hooper practice?
Dr. Timothy Hooper practices Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Occupational Medicine, General Practice, Legal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Family Physicians, Sonora Preventive Medicine Specialists, Sonora General Practitioners, Sonora Sports Medicine Doctors, and Sonora Plastic Surgeons.