Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

pretty fishy show details pretty fishy
Mar 6th, 2015

Never met this Dr but some how our insurance has given a authorization for a medication says requested by him......hmmmm. l smell an investigation pending.....we live 6 hours from Sonora....

by Linda G. on Dec 13th, 2014

Dr. Hooper is the best doctor I have had in my 68 years! He uses more common sense in treating your overall health than I have seen in any other family practice physician. I have complete trust that he will do his best to help me and does not hesitate to send me to a specialist if he feels I need one.

good show details good
Nov 19th, 2012

Dr.Hooper maybe odd inconsistant mood,and fat.But his diagnosis has been on the money.A smart sometimes,big heart.In this day where drs.act like rock stars,he brings it.He recently A young person with no insurance,treated her and didnt rip her off.He helped her.If your not happy find another dr,or tell him "Look dude,thats not cool just treat me".He has done our family right.kenny sonora ca

Dr. Hooper is AWESOME! show details Dr. Hooper is AWESOME!
Oct 6th, 2012

OK, so you may have to wait a bit to be seen. Don't sweat that because when it is your turn to be seen, you will be given all the time you need, all in a manner that is unprecedented with today's fast paced, "I could care less, get in - get out" doctors! Dr. Hooper is AWESOME!!!PETE - Sonora, Ca

What a waist of time show details What a waist of time
Aug 16th, 2012

He was way over weight; 400lbs at least! made fun of my breast in front of staff and in my opion sexually harrased me. He pinched my nipple and told me that I breast fed too long 10 years ago. WOW never again, in fact I contacted my lawyer.

Nov 29th, 2011

The wait may be long but Dr. Hooper is good about explaining your problem and making you feel comfortable.

Oct 29th, 2011

Dr. Hooper was great. The wait was a little long but completely worth it. He knew exactly what was wrong and how to fix it.

patient show details patient
Apr 30th, 2011

Dr. Hooper is smart, but also a smart ass. His moods are inconsistent, and his bedside manner borders on sexual harrassment, ie, inappropriate sexual remarks, inapproriate touching. His billing system is corrupt. His office staff surprised me with a bill that was over $300 that I had never seen, and when asked for a printout, I found that they charged my insurance for procedures that were never even done. I am in the process of several formal complaints against him. Other people I know that have seen him said the same things. He has a reputation in town for supplying diet pills freely (and other controlled meds), especially if you are an attractive female.