Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

Aug 19th, 2016

Dr Hooper and his staff are by far THE WORST "professionals" I have encountered in my 45 years of life. The doctor only seems interested in himself, that's mostly what we had talked about in MY appointment was him, his family, and how cute his nurse girls were. I feel bad for the girls that work for Mr. Hooper I couldn't imagine having to work under such a perverted pig. Our first visit was about neck pain and without even suggesting any type of mri he went straight to pain medication. I refuse to take narcotics and he seemed to get very upset about it and the appointment was shortly over after that. The boy Shawn seems like he's on meth or some kind of upper, and the girls up front were extremely rude and almost seemed disrespectful. The nurse that took me into a room seemed nice but didn't really seem to know what she was doing. Patient beware! Definitely not recommended.

Aug 18th, 2016

DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE. THIS PLACE IS A JOKE AND SO ARE THE STAFF. THE M.A. SHAWN LOOKS LIKE A BURNT OUT PILL ADDICT. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE

The lakes and quacks show details The lakes and quacks
by anonymous on Aug 16th, 2016

he is a quack. he gave my daughter way too many medications and all the wrong meds. She has anxiety and he gave her meds that cause that. she is 100 pounds and he gave her so many she could not function and hit her head and has a scar due to it. she had to go to him because she was at Th e Lakes facility. If you love someone do NOT use The Lakes or Dr Hooper. quacks all the way

Patient show details Patient
May 6th, 2016

Dr. Hooper is the only doctor within 1 hour's drive that provides Suboxone therapy. Because of this he seems to be charging ever-increasing amounts for these visits and refusing to bill insurance for these visits even though my insurance does pay for this therapy and he has a letter of agreement with them. His billing practices are unethical and I feel he is taking advantage of people desperate for a way to remain free from opiate addiction.

by Cole on Feb 29th, 2016

by far one of the best doctors I have ever had

Nov 11th, 2015

Dr. Hooper loves to talk..about himself. He is erratic, creepy and dishonest. Good doctor if you are looking to score controlled medications. Charges fees not justifiable. Office staff is very young and friendly., easy to get an appointment.

by Linda G. on Dec 13th, 2014

Dr. Hooper is the best doctor I have had in my 68 years! He uses more common sense in treating your overall health than I have seen in any other family practice physician. I have complete trust that he will do his best to help me and does not hesitate to send me to a specialist if he feels I need one.

Nov 29th, 2011

The wait may be long but Dr. Hooper is good about explaining your problem and making you feel comfortable.

Oct 29th, 2011

Dr. Hooper was great. The wait was a little long but completely worth it. He knew exactly what was wrong and how to fix it.