Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient show details Patient
May 6th, 2016

Dr. Hooper is the only doctor within 1 hour's drive that provides Suboxone therapy. Because of this he seems to be charging ever-increasing amounts for these visits and refusing to bill insurance for these visits even though my insurance does pay for this therapy and he has a letter of agreement with them. His billing practices are unethical and I feel he is taking advantage of people desperate for a way to remain free from opiate addiction.

by Cole on Feb 29th, 2016

by far one of the best doctors I have ever had

Nov 11th, 2015

Dr. Hooper loves to talk..about himself. He is erratic, creepy and dishonest. Good doctor if you are looking to score controlled medications. Charges fees not justifiable. Office staff is very young and friendly., easy to get an appointment.

by Linda G. on Dec 13th, 2014

Dr. Hooper is the best doctor I have had in my 68 years! He uses more common sense in treating your overall health than I have seen in any other family practice physician. I have complete trust that he will do his best to help me and does not hesitate to send me to a specialist if he feels I need one.

Nov 29th, 2011

The wait may be long but Dr. Hooper is good about explaining your problem and making you feel comfortable.

Oct 29th, 2011

Dr. Hooper was great. The wait was a little long but completely worth it. He knew exactly what was wrong and how to fix it.