Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Nov 11th, 2015

Dr. Hooper loves to talk..about himself. He is erratic, creepy and dishonest. Good doctor if you are looking to score controlled medications. Charges fees not justifiable. Office staff is very young and friendly., easy to get an appointment.

pretty fishy show details pretty fishy
Mar 6th, 2015

Never met this Dr but some how our insurance has given a authorization for a medication says requested by him......hmmmm. l smell an investigation pending.....we live 6 hours from Sonora....

by Linda G. on Dec 13th, 2014

Dr. Hooper is the best doctor I have had in my 68 years! He uses more common sense in treating your overall health than I have seen in any other family practice physician. I have complete trust that he will do his best to help me and does not hesitate to send me to a specialist if he feels I need one.

What a waist of time show details What a waist of time
Aug 16th, 2012

He was way over weight; 400lbs at least! made fun of my breast in front of staff and in my opion sexually harrased me. He pinched my nipple and told me that I breast fed too long 10 years ago. WOW never again, in fact I contacted my lawyer.

Nov 29th, 2011

The wait may be long but Dr. Hooper is good about explaining your problem and making you feel comfortable.

Oct 29th, 2011

Dr. Hooper was great. The wait was a little long but completely worth it. He knew exactly what was wrong and how to fix it.