Dr. Timothy Calvin Hoops MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hoops:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hoops is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hoops, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Colon Cancer, Colon Cancer Sigmoid Neoplasms, and Colonoscopy.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoops graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hoops has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoops accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Hoops practice?
Dr. Timothy Hoops practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Gastroenterologists, and Philadelphia Geneticists.